In order to be considered for admission to a Continuing Education program, prospective students must submit the following to the CE Administration Office:
- Application Form: please refer to the program section for the relevant application form
- A copy of the student’s Lebanese Identity Card or passport.
- One passport-size photo.
- Tuition fee (personal checks are not accepted).
- School records (for certificate programs only).
- Transcript (for candidates applying to the Non-credit Program for Suspended Students)
Campus and Resource Facilities
CE students have access to a number of resources to facilitate their learning experience and help them to realize their career goals. These include:
Upon enrollment, CE students will receive a campus email account which will allow them to easily communicate with CE faculty, staff, fellow students, and other members of the LAU community. Email accounts will remain active as long as CE students are registered in the program.
The Riyad Nasser Library on the LAU Beirut Campus has over 224,000 informational records, 960 current periodical subscriptions, and four special collections. The library also has computers, group study areas, and an audiovisual room, all of which are available to aid students in their overall learning experience. CE students will have access to the library facilities, as well as research assistance resources.
Find out more about the Riyad Nassar Library.
Students will have access to CE faculty during their office hours in order to discuss any issues related to coursework, assignments, and individual progress. All CE faculty will be available for advising students as indicated in the course syllabus.
CE students will have access to professional advising services for certification and post-secondary programs. This includes career guidance and counseling on certain professional programs.
In order to make education accessible and affordable to all, CE is pleased to offer the below discount rules:
CE Discount Rules
- 25% group discount for three or more participants from the same company
- 20% for LAU Community (staff, faculty, current students, alumni, LAUMC-RH)
- 20% full program discount with full payment (when it consists of numerous individual courses taken all together)
- 10% early bird registration with full payment
- 20% for LAU staff and faculty’s spouses and children, including CE faculty
- 20% for CE alumni
- 20% for returning students (former students who wish to register for the same course)
Only one rule can be applied - No two rules can be combined together.