Writing Skills Workshop
The Business Writing Skills Workshop aims to enhance business writing skills. Participants are introduced to underlying values and approaches that ensure proper communication while maintaining a certain degree of respect. Participants are also trained to draft clear, concise, and professional English written communication.
The Workshop covers various business communication topics, such as common mistakes in business writing, five golden rules for effective writing, tone, components of the indirect strategy, email etiquette, and memo, report, and minutes of meeting writing.
- Enhance overall business writing and speaking skills
- Identify the fundamental concepts of written communication
- Write emails addressing various office issues and demands
- List the basic concepts of effective business communication and of a productive business environment
- Employ an appropriate writing procedure while preparing a business meeting agenda and while noting down minutes
- Apply the best practices in writing business emails, letters, memos, and reports