Digital Marketing Management Certificate
The Digital Marketing Management Certificate enables participants to fully develop an integrated digital marketing strategy. The Program incorporates an examination of digital marketing formulation, implementation, and executional processes and a detailed understanding of the various digital channels and platforms. The Program consists of eight sessions, three hours each.
The Program covers various topics, such as the Omni-Channel shoppers’ and e-retailers’ motivations, digital strategies, virtual environments, key business drivers and metrics, and digital touch points.
- Identify various concepts in digital marketing
- Analyze the numerous challenges facing marketers in making digital strategy and management decisions
- Acquire the skills to implement situational digital marketing following internal and external environmental changes
- Develop the capacity to understand environmental factors influencing the competitive advantage
- Identify the process of conducting a complete 360 degree digital analysis and evaluation