Strategic Planning Associate Diploma
This program is tailored for managers and executives looking to sharpen their planning skills. The certificate supplies the participants with theoretical background and practical tools. The benefits also include attracting a market segment, increasing visibility, reputation of uniqueness and marketplace leadership.
- Strategic Planning & Competitive Strategies (24 hours)
- Project Management (24 hours)
- Making Strategies Work (15 hours)
- Strategic Risk Management (15 hours)
- Corporate Governance and Strategic Negotiations (15 hours)
- The attendees will be equipped with a high standard tool to provide their organizations with better quality strategic plans that function well in a competitive environment. These planning tools will allow them to build sustainable advantages that are crucial for long-term business performance.
- Through this sequence of workshops, the participants will be drilled in applying theoretical basis to their daily operational settings. The expected results include better plans (with less variance) and deeper insights into planning, organizing, leading and controlling their organizations.
- The workshops will address the problems of Thinking, Planning, Leading, and Acting Strategically. The participants will take part in discussions, case studies and analyses targeted toward enhancing their hands-on skills in these areas.
- The targeted individuals would benefit through improved managerial abilities that lead to improved efficiency and effectiveness at work. The outcome would be less weaknesses and mistakes, and more strengths for their firms; in addition to higher use of opportunities and better avoidance of threats that are looming in the environment.
- Consultants of various industries
- Business owners/ managers of SMEs/ new companies
- General directors of different ministries/government agencies
- Industrials including IT, telecom, hospitality and tourism
- Strategic management units of bank organizations
- Start-ups-government units and public sectors
- Health-care and social affairs, non-governmental organizations (NGOs)