Preschool Education Diploma
The Pre-school Education Diploma equips participants with the tools and skills necessary to implement developmentally appropriate lessons for children between the ages of two and six. It is designed for pre-service teachers seeking employment and career advancement in the field of Early Childhood Education.
The program includes the following courses: Basic Skills for Pre-school Teachers, Principles of Child Development, Classroom Organization and Management, Children’s Literature, Pre-school Numeracy and Literacy, Pre-school Arts and Crafts, Pre-school Music and Songs, Psychomotor Skills, Safety and Nutrition, Theater and Puppet Show, and Practicum.
- Apply appropriate teaching methodologies and practices
- Use an effective learning framework to guide practice
- Devise student-centered lesson plans
- Promote children’s learning and development
- Implement behavioral and academic plans
- Recognize the importance of cooperation
- Create positive and safe learning environments