Preschool Education Diploma
The Pre-school Education Diploma is designed for pre-service teachers seeking employment and career advancement in the field of Early Childhood Education. The Program equips participants with the tools and skills necessary to implement a developmentally appropriate lesson for children between the ages of two and six in various childcare settings. The Program consists of 272 contact hours.
The courses included in the Program are Introduction to Early Childhood Education, Developmentally Appropriate Practices in Early Childhood Education, Language Development and Literacy in Early Childhood Education, Curriculum Planning, Classroom Management, Teaching of Mathematics and Science in Early Childhood Education, Information Technology Integration in Early Childhood Education I and II, Field Practice I and II, and Special English for Pre-school I, II, and III.
- Develop teaching methodologies and practices
- Establish plans for developing cooperative behavior
- Implement academic and behavioral plans
- Foster children’s learning and development
- Develop positive and respectful relationships with children
- Use an approved learning framework to guide practice