Furniture Fixtures and Equipment
FF&E is a specialized field dealing with the design of movable or loose Furniture, Fixtures, or other accessorized Equipment. These elements have no necessary, permanent connection to a building’s structure. The designer devises a plan, whereby loose components, such as tables, beds, couches, cabinets, chandeliers, fabrics, and artworks, among others, are arranged seamlessly in a given space.
The workshop incorporates various topics, such as an introduction to the millennial generation, personal and professional values, work from a millennial perspective, ways in which millennials communicate, learn, process information, and engage with their surroundings, traditional versus effective work strategies, and development of soft skills.
By the end of this Course, participants will be able to:
- Attain expertise in the realm of furniture, fixtures, and accessories
- Define conceptual meanings in furniture selection and design
- Apply practical strategies in furniture selection and design
- Identify FF&E design schemes
- Engage in dynamic exercises to produce professional FF&E booklets
- Take part in gallery exhibitions, seminars, and internships, among others
- Create a comprehensive portfolio and a well-built library of FF&E data