Advanced Food Safety Management Certificate
The Advanced Food Safety Certificate addresses food safety problems and challenges facing today’s food service industry. In particular, it orients food establishments to effectively develop, implement, and maintain a quality management system. Being the first of its kind in Lebanon, the Certificate is endorsed by the Lebanese Ministry of Industry, Lebanese Syndicate of Food Industrialists, and the General Union of Arab Chambers. The certificate consists of 45 contact hours.
The Advanced Food Safety Certificate entails four modules, which are the following: (1) Pre-requisite Programs, (2) Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP), (3) ISO22000:2005, and (4) Internal Audit. Based on exam performance, participants attain a certificate of attendance, completion, or excellence. The training involves group activities, workshops, and field trips to renowned food establishments.
- Examine different food safety programs
- Evaluate food safety pre-requisite programs
- Manage food safety pre-requisite programs
- Evaluate the requirements for monitoring and reviewing risk assessments
- Conduct the HACCP plan
- Interpret the requirements of ISO22000:2005
- Apply the techniques of an internal audit