Human Resources Management Associate Diploma
The Human Resource Management (HRM) Associate Diploma is designed for professionals seeking to optimize their human resource management and achieve business and strategic objectives. It introduces the basic concepts and frameworks of HRM and their role in effective business administration.
The Associate Diploma consists of various workshops, namely Advanced Recruitment Strategies, Job Analysis and Job Description, Managing Training Needs, Behavioral Interviewing Skills, Job Evaluation and Grading System, Compensation and Benefits, Succession and Planning, Counseling and Disciplinary Procedures, Motivation and Performance Feedback, Writing Policies and Procedures, and Talent Management.
- Explore recruitment and decision-making processes within an organization
- Define job analysis and job description
- Identify training needs to improve employee job performance
- Conduct successful interviews
- Create systems that attract talented candidates, retain quality employees, and encourage superior performance
- Identify the elements of succession planning
- Employ counseling methods to reach desired performance
- Write effective policies and procedures