Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHRi®) Preparatory Course
SPHRi™ Preparatory Course incorporates mastery of internationally accepted HR principles in strategy, policy planning, and service delivery. The course is designed for senior-level HR professionals involved in strategy and policymaking activities.
The course covers various topics, which include Strategic HR Management, HR Planning and Employment, Talent and Performance Management, Compensation and Benefits, and Employee Relations and Involvement.
To be eligible for the SPHRi™, one of the following education and experience criteria must be met:
- A minimum of 4 years of professional-level experience in an HR position with a master’s degree or global equivalent.
- A minimum of 5 years of professional-level experience in an HR position with a bachelor’s degree or global equivalent
- A minimum of 7 years of professional-level experience in an HR position with a high school degree or global equivalent
- The SPHRi™ is only available to candidates outside of the United States.
- Applicants for the SPHRi™ must demonstrate knowledge of employment law.