SAT Preparatory Course
The SAT English sections are designed to test students’ understanding and application of essential skills required for college admission testing requirements as well as career readiness.
- The 45-hour preparatory course includes the following:
- Developing critical reading analysis skills
- Implementing structure and language writing techniques
- Writing and analyzing argumentative essays
- Acquiring SAT testing strategies
- Administering mock SAT exams with automatic timing and scoring