Whether you’re pursuing a personal hobby or seeking a career in aviation, LAU CE and OpenSky Aviation jointly provide you with four different programs to help you achieve your goals. All programs include two major parts: ground training and flight training. Aviation continues to be a growing industry, and through persistence, preparation, and aptitude, you’ll be eligible to become certified as a professional pilot.
The program includes the following courses:
- Private Pilot
- Instrument Rating
- Multi-engine Rating
- Commercial Pilot
Each program is set for approximately a year but can be completed faster, and each also encompasses a curriculum, specific materials, and flying hours.
- Receive the official Lebanese license from the Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA)
- Obtain the LAU CE Diploma
- Attain relevant and indispensable experience to the piloting domain
- Possess adequate decision-making skills
- Master the art of self-control and leadership