PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP®) Preparatory Course
The PMI Agile Certified Practitioner® (PMI-ACP) Course provides its participants with the necessary Agile principles, skills, and techniques to pass the PMI-ACP® exam and to ensure organization efficiency. It also emphasizes the importance of responding to market dynamics and customer needs and the means of executing successful projects. The course consists of 11 sessions, two and a half hours each.
The course covers various topics, which include Introduction to Agile Project Management and the PMIACP ® Exam, Agile Methodologies, Adaptive Planning Practices, Value-driven Delivery, and Requirements, Estimation and Risk Management, Communications Practices and Agile Tools, Development, Quality, and Testing Practices, Team Dynamics and Performance, Agile Leadership, Continuous Improvement, Value Stream Analysis and Product Detection and Resolution, Hybrid Agile Processes, Agile Contracts and Scaling Agile to an Enterprise Level, and Agile Metrics.
- Identify the requirements for the PMI-ACP Certification and PMI-ACP Exam Overview
- Define course-related terminology
- Describe how Agile functions
- Apply Agility in a variety of projects
- Communicate effectively in an Agile-led environment
- Evaluate a project manager’s role in Agile-leadership
- Employ Agile tools and techniques
- Develop an Agile mindset
- Produce smaller deliverables more frequently and efficiently and Agile Leadership, Continuous Improvement, Value Stream Analysis and Product Detection and Resolution, Hybrid Agile Processes, Agile Contracts and Scaling Agile to an Enterprise Level, and Agile Metrics.