Business Leadership Certificate
The Business Leadership Program introduces participants to various leadership skills and practices. It enables participants to examine the necessity of leadership, the effective tools to employ it, and the means of positively influencing others. The program differentiates between managers and leaders and notes the significance of each to ensure success. The program consists of 10 sessions, six hours each.
The program consists of three modules, which are Understanding Management Success, The Strategic Mindset, and The Strategic Leader. At the end of each module, presentations are held. Upon completion of the Program, a final project is submitted. The project assesses learned skills and leadership concepts in practice.
- Differentiate between leadership and management
- Assess the approaches of leaders and managers
- Explore the major leadership styles
- Develop self-development and action plans
- Identify the selection and motivation processes of a successful team
- Appraise team members
- Manage group and team dynamics
- Evaluate emotional intelligence strengths and developmental needs
- Formulate a suitable leadership style
- Improve performance through empowerment and effective delegation