Dynamic Public Speaking Certificate
The Public Speaking Certificate is an introduction to speech communication, which emphasizes the practical skills of the public speaking process. It examines principles pertaining to verbal and nonverbal communication and the integration of visual aids to enhance presentation outcome. The Program prepares participants to conduct formal presentations. The Program consists of seven sessions, three hours each.
The Program covers various topics, such as cultural conventions and speech, perceptions of others, verbal and nonverbal communication, and rhetoric.
- Identify the different elements of public speaking
- Deliver formal speeches
- Develop effective listening
- Provide constructive feedback
- Employ strategies to reduce anxiety
- Write speeches
- Improve verbal communication
- Manage nonverbal communication
- Analyze speech content, purpose, strengths, weaknesses, and delivery techniques