Emotional Intelligence Workshop
The Emotional Intelligence Workshop provides participants with necessary strategies to manage their emotions, respond to other people’s emotions, and improve personal efficiency and team performance. It employs self-management tools and techniques. The workshop consists of four sessions, three hours each.
The workshop covers various topics, such as the definition and importance of emotional intelligence, self and social awareness, self and relationship management, and verbal and nonverbal communication.
- Define emotional intelligence
- Relate emotional intelligence to personal and organizational success
- Apply four core emotional intelligence competencies for achieving desirable results
- Develop an action plan to improve emotional intelligence
- Apply tools to enhance personal skills, which include self-awareness and self-management of personal emotions
- Apply tools to enhance social skills, which include recognizing other people’s emotions and responding accordingly
- Assess emotional intelligence to identify the current emotional quotient’s strengths and development opportunities
- Develop greater self-awareness to strengthen your leadership