Emotional Intelligence Workshop
The Emotional Intelligence for Professionals Certificate enhances participants’ skills in EQ, allowing them to become better professionals and individuals by learning how to manage their emotions and master their responses. The Certificate consists of four sessions, three hours each.
The sessions cover several segments, starting with fully understanding EQ and its importance, and exploring Self-Awareness, Self-Regulation, Motivation, Empathy, and Social Skills.
- Define emotional intelligence and highlight its importance in professional environments
- Assess the importance of each individual’s internal strengths and weaknesses
- Apply ‘intentional actions’ mastering
- Develop self-motivation and outcome thinking
- Develop social awareness and conflict management skills
- Build productive work relationships and confidence to deal with resistance and negativity
- Master responses to challenging situations
- Enhance team communication skills